Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  devious wheels

devious wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 484
replies 18
following 8

83dawg   +1y
anyone know what the actual wait time is on devious wheels says 8-10 weeks but is that accurate -had some ordered for 5weeks wanted to see how much longer i had to suffer
83dawg   +1y
i know someone has ordered wheels from them before
KEG Media   +1y
what wheels did you order? we just finished a new design i think they are gonna make.
83dawg   +1y
i ordered holeshots in 6-lug
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Originally posted by Layd2Rest

what wheels did you order? we just finished a new design i think they are gonna make.

post that design robbie, i love lookin at new wheel designs.

I just got my devious titans. But i cheeted and bought the set that nick crouch had for sale....
83dawg   +1y
ive sent several e-mails to garrick about my order but he wont answer-been 8 weeks i just wanted to know what the schedule was for delivery i wont order from ssm again they cant reply to a simple ?
KEG Media   +1y
Originally posted by Chopped Mazda

Originally posted by Layd2Rest

post that design robbie, i love lookin at new wheel designs.

I just got my devious titans. But i cheeted and bought the set that nick crouch had for sale....

bendapirate   +1y
Those look bad ass Robbie!!! Great job!
83dawg   +1y
those are badass do you have a 6lug design
KEG Media   +1y
we just designed it as a 5 lug but it would be easy for them to cut it as a 6 lug. i been tryin to thank of a name for it. i thought it was kinda hotrod retro lookin. Jon from KEG came up with the design for us for my truck. We designed the holeshot, edge5, and vixxen which i think they no longer make the vixxen. but, i have seen the Holeshot in a 6 lug so i know they would for sure make this one in 6 lug as well. If you talk to Devious and like the wheel just let them know it's the new wheel Kutting Edge just designed.