views 485
replies 18
following 8

83dawg   +1y
i ordered the holeshot in a 6lug but im still waiting on them
83dawg   +1y
goin on 9weeks still heard nothing about my wheels
ShaveDnFlamed99   +1y
i'll convert my kota to five lug to have that new wheel kutting edge designed. If you don't mind me asking Robbie, what program did you use to illustrate the wheel. I work part time for a silk screening company and all they use is this cheese dick CorelDraw stuff. I'm use to Photoshop, illustrator, and a few 3D programs in Mac format
GarrickArends   +1y
I've been emailing you back so not sure why you say I haven't been. Friday Bill said he would find out on Monday and get back to me. I sent another email and waiting response. unfortunetly this happens when dealing with someone thats the middleman. I've had orders take WAY longer then they should have and some that took only 3-4 weeks. From my understanding the wheels are ran by sizes thus the reason sometimes takes longer to get the run.
GarrickArends   +1y
Originally posted by Layd2Rest

we just designed it as a 5 lug but it would be easy for them to cut it as a 6 lug. i been tryin to thank of a name for it. i thought it was kinda hotrod retro lookin. Jon from KEG came up with the design for us for my truck. We designed the holeshot, edge5, and vixxen which i think they no longer make the vixxen. but, i have seen the Holeshot in a 6 lug so i know they would for sure make this one in 6 lug as well. If you talk to Devious and like the wheel just let them know it's the new wheel Kutting Edge just designed.

Killer design....
83dawg   +1y
didnt say not heard from you-not heard from them US WHEEL
GarrickArends   +1y
Originally posted by bigjdub

ive sent several e-mails to garrick about my order but he wont answer-been 8 weeks i just wanted to know what the schedule was for delivery i wont order from ssm again they cant reply to a simple ?

Sorry I must have miss read this...
83dawg   +1y
that was after several e-mails last week but we have talked since then - just not heard from THEM now. sorry should have been clearer
KEG Media   +1y
Originally posted by ShaveDnFlamed99

i'll convert my kota to five lug to have that new wheel kutting edge designed. If you don't mind me asking Robbie, what program did you use to illustrate the wheel. I work part time for a silk screening company and all they use is this cheese dick CorelDraw stuff. I'm use to Photoshop, illustrator, and a few 3D programs in Mac format i believe jon designed it in auto cad then i pulled it in photoshop to do some color hues on it