views 2025
replies 19
following 19

downplz   +1y
^^^^^^ Is that all...lol in all seriousness that blows
Ih8bmps   +1y
Originally posted by STUD1Y

ordered wheels 2 weeks before indy.

they gave me the run around on stuff, wanted social security #'s and copies of your drivers license to order WHEELS...

THEN, they emailed me and said they lost something, and it was past the "Deadline" they established that i had to order by, in order to get my wheels....

And i said i had hoped it wouldn't effect my order... they got shitty with me and told me they didn't need my money and hung up.

i called back they said everything was fine , i'd get my wheels and all that shit.

Then, on the day they were supposed to be arrive they didn't come. I called and they had canceled my order....

well, truth is, they couldn't even GET the wheels i wanted, and they didn't want to call me and tell me after i had paid 450 dollars for TWO wheels to be shipped ASAP...

So they fucked me over, and i had to roll my truck to Indy truck bash with out wheels, i had just put in a fresh motor, and finished my body drop and wanted a COMPLETE truck...

so, i had a huge sticker made and rolled down to Indy truck bash with that.

I hope they fucking rot in hell.

Holly shit that sucks,it sounded like a scam...I didn't know they got down like that...Well I sell wheels and tires,I'm on here all the time and ain't out to fuck nobody...Just a regular dude trying to make a living...

sweeden   +1y
hahah
bdydrped   +1y
another guy to hit up would be lockone on here, works at tennesee tire and wheel and has some pretty good prices,

TC29720   +1y
Jey did you ever get your wheels? how long did it take to gettem
STUD1Y   +1y
I never got my wheels.

They refused to do business with me, some of it had to do with the fact that i called them worthless cunts. They also joined this forum because i talked smack about them.

They're FUCKING SCAMMERS.

I never bought the other Two wheels to make a set of four. I sold the two wheels I had to some kid, and i bought the giovanna's i had on it instead, bought them though Belle Tire, and they made me happy. Nice folks.

lumpy   +1y
wheelguyz have wheels i put on my caddy listed for 2059.00 and got them locally for 1650 out door with 265/35/22
so they kinda high priced??????
Lockone   +1y
Hey RAKilla, give me a shout I will hook you up.
kingofbling   +1y
i own a shop in Iowa. I also know Matt Teets that works at Belle Tire. Hung with him at INdy..