Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  SUPERBUYTIRES.COM

SUPERBUYTIRES.COM

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 2027
replies 19
following 19

RAKilla   +1y
Has anyone done any business with them lately? I've heard some pretty shitty stuff about them in the past but, they have some damn good prices on some wheels i've been looking at. Any other suggestions on places to buy wheels online cheap?
NRChopShop   +1y
Jey thinks theyre the greatest
Ih8bmps   +1y
Edited: 6/28/2006 11:56:50 AM by ih8bumps

Super buy tires is one of the cheapest online places to buy wheels,but the price online is never the price after they hit you up with shipping,locks and lugs...I'll match or for the most part beat there prices,let me know what your looking for...
rolnlow   +1y
Contact my Buddy JC @ Chrome City 319-396-9850, his name on here is dawg64
ir8st8   +1y
ASK JEY S/N stud1y on ssm... hell tell ya what he thinks of em
sweeden   +1y
that place is not cheap..... if u go on wheelguyz.com they are so much cheaper and many friends of mine have dealed with them and never had a roblem
STUD1Y   +1y

fuck super buy tires.

STUD1Y   +1y

sweeden   +1y
lol must have been pretty bad
STUD1Y   +1y
ordered wheels 2 weeks before indy.

they gave me the run around on stuff, wanted social security #'s and copies of your drivers license to order WHEELS...

THEN, they emailed me and said they lost something, and it was past the "Deadline" they established that i had to order by, in order to get my wheels....

And i said i had hoped it wouldn't effect my order... they got shitty with me and told me they didn't need my money and hung up.

i called back they said everything was fine , i'd get my wheels and all that shit.

Then, on the day they were supposed to be arrive they didn't come. I called and they had canceled my order....

well, truth is, they couldn't even GET the wheels i wanted, and they didn't want to call me and tell me after i had paid 450 dollars for TWO wheels to be shipped ASAP...

So they fucked me over, and i had to roll my truck to Indy truck bash with out wheels, i had just put in a fresh motor, and finished my body drop and wanted a COMPLETE truck...

so, i had a huge sticker made and rolled down to Indy truck bash with that.

I hope they fucking rot in hell.