threads
Page 11 of 12
Mini Truckin General \  Hottest Mini Truckin Mag Models....

Hottest Mini Truckin Mag Models....

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 7012
replies 116
following 85

gimp5561   +1y
Originally posted by drgnbdy

no one has mentioned Jama Trent or Tylene Buck?...not that I dissagree w/ the others..just figureed they deserved their due respect.

Well i guess this show us how damn long we have been reading MT. I agree with bru. on this JAMA is the bad of bad.
Abercrombie   +1y
I've been reading this a couple of days, and now it's time to give my opionion. I've been reading Mini Truckin' full time since around late 95 early 96 and my vote would go to Bobbi Billard back in the day!
STUD1Y   +1y
Originally posted by Peaches3

Originally posted by STUD1Y

Originally posted by Peaches3

my booty to big to stand on those things.

Thanks for that mental image, now i just threw up a little in my mouth.

what u don't like big butts??? whats wrong with u

i don't like big butts. i like nice butts. If you've got a big ass you eat too much.

it's like these guys with 32" waists and a dunloping 55" gut over the top.

It's all about the package... and, i'm not black.
llatinostyle   +1y
Yes to more models in the mag,preferably with the centerfold truck,shot the same way as U Wish and Kulture Klash.Those posters are badass!When you guys shoot a centerfold,it should be in that same style.The ones with hoods and doors open,take away from the truck.Just have the truck by itself,with no other small picture in it,or the truck and a model only.I realize those are studio shots,but the truck and model only in the shot with nothing else, works.
mrbjk1   +1y
NIKKI ZENO

Forever Draggin   +1y
Sandee Wesgate hands down has to be the hottest, and mike to answer ur questions im all for the models, but i would go with the true model thing too
maddawg   +1y
my favorite is VANESSA KAYE she was on the cover with josh freemans toyota,mmmmmmm.

yes mikey,i want models in the mag.
Pneufab   +1y
Francine Dee

something about where her nipples are placed on her boobies make me feel funny in my pants
bdroppeddak   +1y
Edited: 7/15/2006 2:24:37 PM by bdroppeddak

Originally posted by maddawg

my favorite is VANESSA KAYE she was on the cover with josh freemans toyota,mmmmmmm.

yes mikey,i want models in the mag.

das what im talkin bout!!! high-five rudy!!

(agreeing on both statements)
maddawg   +1y
(slap!!) high five brutha