Page 1 of 4
Wheel Questions \  fullsize rear axel 22 inch wheels

fullsize rear axel 22 inch wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 871
replies 35
following 25

get twisted   +1y
my buddy is wanting to roll 22s on his 94 chevy fullsize but every one around here keeps telling him he HAS TO narrow his rear axle. what offset does he need to lay body on a 94 with 22s and a stock rear axel?
get twisted   +1y
i know theres trucks out there with that combo so at least give some input
get twisted   +1y
ok does anyone know the back space for them?
kboring   +1y
22x10 w a 7" BS
aftermathdragr   +1y
Originally posted by kboring

22x10 w a 7" BS

yep
get twisted   +1y
thanks guys thats very helpful he'll be rollin soon
TooLowSdime   +1y
i've been told if it's 5on5 lug then you can do a caprice rear end it will narrow the rear and give you disc breaks. i've seen it done on a older style chevy but i'm sure you could do it on a newer chevy too.
nvrfnsh   +1y
i have 22's and didnt have to narrow my rear end. my rims have a 40mm offset. 20mm and up will tuck just fine
kboring   +1y
Originally posted by TooLowSdime

i've been told if it's 5on5 lug then you can do a caprice rear end it will narrow the rear and give you disc breaks. i've seen it done on a older style chevy but i'm sure you could do it on a newer chevy too.

Thats true too...you'll have to do a little work to make it fit, but they are about an inch narrower than the 88-98's
get twisted   +1y
i know they'd be close but will 22x9.5 with +15 offset tuck with out flaring anything i know it says 20-40 above but will +15 clear the metal he is also runnig ART arms if that matters any