Chevy/GMC Trucks \  over priced bodydrop

over priced bodydrop

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 5405
replies 18
following 17

insaneautoconcepts   +1y
Originally posted by DRGNDUALLY85

Contact Sean at www.finalfab.com and see what he can do for you.

YEa man call us we can help man 865-689-1179

BK2LIFE   +1y
yeah kinda mean...

also do you have a list of all what they are going to do? there is alot of work involved.
and finally they told you a price, if you dont like it go somewhere else.
if you called boyd coddington and asked him to stock floor your truck, would you cry when he said 50 thousand?
yes you would, but yet he does 50 thousand dollar cars every day..
fatboysS1O   +1y
for $7,500 id tell them to shove it. i mean hell SHACK payed $1k more and look at all the work he got done. and as far as i know autocore sounds like a pretty damn good shop.
evilrado   +1y
all depends on who you know and what you have to trade! i traded my accord for two sets of wheels an indash and a bag and body drop job. if your in a club find out if any of your members know how to do stuff do it the smart way not bank loan way!!
dirkbelt   +1y
amen bro i believe the whole u get what u pay 4 but dose that justify trying 2 fuck somebody when ur a new shop and trying 2 get some work out there?dont want 2 sound like a crybaby but i thought i would get some opions on the subject and see what other people payed thats all
streetsweeper1   +1y
I call it a "Panic Price" when they don't feel competent enough to do it but then they charge enough so they can pay someone to finish it. Kind of like "Gravity Customs" They sucked fat dick and they charged a shitload to do basic work. They put a special "Gravity Customs" billet battery clamp on each of their customer
grip   +1y
Alot of it depends on what you want.around dallas people want custom one off metal fab unlike the masses.you have to hand make every little tab and that can take alot of time and money.I have a drawer full of bad ass template's I can never use again.Then I have seen crap cost more than custom.you should research at all cost's..But I guess that is what you are doing.
impulse   +1y
Originally posted by grip

Alot of it depends on what you want.around dallas people want custom one off metal fab unlike the masses.you have to hand make every little tab and that can take alot of time and money.I have a drawer full of bad ass template's I can never use again.Then I have seen crap cost more than custom.you should research at all cost's..But I guess that is what you are doing.

Laser cutting would be your friend!
bdroppeddak   +1y
find someone with a plasma table and autocad!