Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Lost my wheels

Lost my wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 216
replies 17
following 16

streetsweeper1   +1y
So here's the scenario: I loaned my wheels to "some guy" then shit gets sour, he takes the wheels off at a mutual friends shop (with the friend promising I will get the wheels back and that they're safe at his shop) the wheels are then stolen out of his back yard. Now the question is Who is responsible.
91 drggn dime   +1y
Originally posted by streetsweeper1

So here

you are.. dont loan your wheels, that's just stupid.
DOWNSUB   +1y
I would say the guy you lent them to.He had them on his truck and he made the choice to take his truck to the shop.It sucks but I would make the Friend pay for them.
Rob Clayhill   +1y
well sorry for your loss but you shouldnt have lent them out cuz shit like this always happens, you never know... he could have damaged them while driving or what ever the circumstances. id get the guy that "borrowed" them to atleast help out with some of the loss, but we all know how that will end up....
streetsweeper1   +1y
Yeah you guys are right about one thing, I do kick myself in the ass for loaning them, Yes. But that won't make my wheels come back. I guess that's what I get for trying to help out a "friend"
mtm   +1y
I loaned my wheels to "some guy"

that's your problem. I wouldn't loan a pencil to "some guy"
streetsweeper1   +1y
I use the term "some guy" because I don't want to name names. The guy I loaned them to was in my club at the time.
DOWNSUB   +1y
^ GO GET YOUR MONEY FOR HIM!!
MEMPHISDUDE   +1y
I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM. ONE OF THE GUYS IN MY OLD CAR CLUB IS BUILDING A OLD SCHOOL SURBURBAN ON A S-10 FRAME, SO I LET HIM BORROW MY ZQ8 STOCK WHEELS, FOUND OUT 4 MONTHS LATER THAT THEY WERE STOLEN WHEN SOMEONE WANTED TO BUY THEM FROM ME. SO NOW I AM OUT A SET OF WHEELS AND 400.00 DOLLARS.

ALL I CAN SAY IS GOES AROUND COMES AROUND, HE WILL GET HIS LATA ON IN LIFE
Rob Clayhill   +1y
Originally posted by DOWNSUB

^ GO GET YOUR MONEY FOR HIM!!

we all know how that goes man, it never works out and after all the drama your still left empty handed. the guy couldnt afford wheels obviously, so how can he pull the cash outta his ass to replace the ones that werent even his? i never loan anything out to people thats worth much...