Lost my wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 217
replies 17
following 16

bdroppeddak   +1y
sux for you.
pootytang   +1y
what if they had gotten wrecked? you'd expect them to be replaced wouldn't you? insurance or not. whomever had possesion of them should carry a policy that would cover them.
DooredFord   +1y
Edited: 7/31/2006 3:45:41 PM by ShorelineF150

Edited: 7/31/2006 3:44:57 PM by ShorelineF150

Edited: 7/31/2006 3:44:31 PM by ShorelineF150

yeah my wheels and stereo got stolen out of the back lot of a shop... and insurance and money out of my pocket was used to replace them all cuz their "coverage" didn't cover the back lot cuz it's not theres, and they couldn't afford to replace them... i dunno sounded like inside job to me...with 2 of their own vehicles getting broken into as well before... and while my truck was out back, the windows were left crakced cuz my battery was dead and the poppers wouldn't pop, but cops came finger printed and then they slim jimmed the doors open to get it into the shop... so why didnt they do that and roll my windows up... these questions i will never know but i got royally FUCKED. and not even any compensation on the work theyre doing for me.
fatboysS1O   +1y
the guy u lent them to to begin with is definetely responsible. i wouldnt care if he was even a childhood friend,he'd either be a good friend and pay up or id start issuing ass whoopins!
Master Fabber   +1y
Your never gonna believe the wheels I just got! Some one loaned them to someone, who gave me a great deal on them. Thanks
kelso2002   +1y
the guy that said they are gonna be safe in his shop should pay for them because they were stolen outta his backyard, not his shop where he told you they were gonna be safe, if they were stolen outta his shop insurance should have covered that.
layedouton22z   +1y
i'd be like BITCH BETTA HAVE MY MONEY-I'M RICK JAMES BEEEEEYACH
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
Originally posted by mtmcalli

I loaned my wheels to "some guy"

that's your problem. I wouldn't loan a pencil to "some guy"

damnit matt i was just about to ask you for a pencil