Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  trying to sell me wheels. got a question

trying to sell me wheels. got a question

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 252
replies 11
following 8

OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
hey guys im trying to sell me stock 17's off my 05 GT and someone emailed me asking what would need to be done for them to fit on there ranger, i remember hearing you had to do something on the 04- mustang wheels for them to work on a ranger but what if anything would we run into putting the 05 mustang wheels on a ranger?

thanks for the help i appreciate it.
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
bump!
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
anybody? crickets crickets im all alone
ihatemytruck   +1y
get a giant hammer and goto town till they fit.

if theres no differnece in the lugs from 04 to 05 im sure its prolly gonna be the same as the 04 other then that pshhhhhhhh im of no use on that matter
dssur   +1y
05-06 mustangs are high positive offset, different than the 04's which were low positive offset, so you will likely need a big spacer to have those wheels fit a ranger.

Likely the 04's didnt fit over the ranger front hub because it is huge, so they would have used a spacer there too. But you'll need a much bigger one for the 05's, at least an inch.
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
anyone in the houston area with a ranger want to come by so i can test fit one lol
lowyota   +1y
Go to the dealership and test drive one. Take it home try on the wheels and see what it takes.Dont put the lugs on tight. Then take it back and say it has a shimmy; of if your lucky the wheel will fall off and you can sue them... just messin about the second part but go test drive one.
Derrick
OGDOUGHBOY   +1y
thats not a bad idea
mtm   +1y
only thing i recommend is make sure the centerbore of the wheels are big enough and that they seat well on the hubs.

post photo
Jance Customs   +1y
^^^ That sucks Matt!

OG your to impatient and your signature is way to big!!!!!!!!!!!!!!