threads
Page 2 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Should I bag my truck on 22's or 24's?

Should I bag my truck on 22's or 24's?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 389
replies 21
following 21

ihatemytruck   +1y
i was down in texas and seen a blackwood sittin on some 27 inch spinners un bagged and that looked sweet but i would go 24's
Simple   +1y
Chuse what U want! 22'are cheap to roll on and to replace and looks good. 24" cost more but suts the truck Now to be in there face hard GO 26' . More in there fase the bigger it goes. But you will get usto eny size and you well want to go bigger .Never ends! GOOD LUCK!
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
ok this is the way i see it! 22 or 24 is the differents from ooooo, to ahhhhhh! so what do u think!
Dejavu   +1y
Originally posted by LO-N-PO

stuff some 13x7s under it im not sure if those will fit... might need a lift kit! hahaha
IDROPEM   +1y
Originally posted by dpkn03

They gave me $10,000 for the wheels alone.

Can you please tell me the name of your insurance company so I can switch? lol. Anybody up for stealing a car and returning it a couple days later?
gob   +1y
fock it asanti has 34's now. go with those. if your gonna go big... go big. 22s are so three years ago
grip   +1y
Theres a solution to any cosmetic problem and its called a bodydrop....Bodydrop it and quit being so suburban.
fatboysS1O   +1y
set it up for 24s but ride on 22s. when you go to show throw the 24s on, ridin for a daily put the 22s on for a better ride.
VtecCrx   +1y
Edited: 11/7/2006 9:11:14 PM by VtecCrx

Definetly 24's. There was a bunch of bagged h2's and escalades on 26's and 28's where i used to live, ya they didnt lay, but they looked damn sick. Go 24's.
lowrthnu92   +1y
Originally posted by LO-N-PO

stuff some 13x7s under it

i dont think there would be much " stuffing " invalved