threads
Page 1 of 3
Wheel Questions \  Should I bag my truck on 22's or 24's?

Should I bag my truck on 22's or 24's?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 391
replies 21
following 21

dpkn03   +1y
I own an 02 Lincoln Blackwood and I want to bag it bad, but I'm not sure if I should run 22's or 24's. I need some opinions.
inomrthenudo   +1y
Do what will look good to you. Don't worry about what we think. If it going to be a daily, you may want to do 22's so that you can have more tire to drive on, otherwise you will be running on thin rubberbands with 24's which are more likely to pop after hitting a pothole LOL. Everybody seems to be going after the "biggest wheel we can stuff in" attitude. Ultimately it is your ride, so follow whatever you feel is right.
BodyDragginGMC   +1y
stuff some 13x7s under it
BAGD RANGER   +1y
^^^ EXACTLY ^^^ -- BUT IF YOU COULD AFFORD A BLACKWOOD MIGHT AS WELL GO WITH 24'S -- GOOD LUCK -- MY TWO CENTS !!!!
BK2LIFE   +1y
kinda sucks you gota ask us what you like. you dont have any ideas of your own?
nvrdoned50   +1y
i say put 30'' s
CHOSN1   +1y
Originally posted by LO-N-PO

stuff some 13x7s under it

Some good 'ol gold daytons
dirkbelt   +1y
im kinda more of the more pratical set up like 22s cause tires are cheaper and u can have more tire
dirkbelt   +1y
but im kind like tim if u drive a blackwood u can prolly afford 24s,lol
dpkn03   +1y
The truck is going to be a daily driver. I'm not worried about if it will lay frame or not on 24's. I just want air ride. I can afford this truck because my last truck was jacked and my insurance gave me a ton of money for it. More than I expected. They gave me $10,000 for the wheels alone.