Wheel Questions \  Billets Wheels

Billets Wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 981
replies 20
following 12

impulse   +1y
Originally posted by blazedbowtie82

Where did you get your wheels from? I've never been clear on where to buy Bonspeeds from since their site hasnt been up for years.

Call them up directly... I can get you in touch with the sales guy i dealt with if you want? I think I still got his number at work.
TwistedMinis   +1y
I'm just curious in pricing out a set with the right backspacing right now. Exploring my options before I go further with my current option.
inomrthenudo   +1y
Yes, they say 5.25, but I had to get them re-welded to an even higher offset because they did not tuck. So I know they are more then a 5.25. You have to call them in person to request that, otherwise they will build it only to that offset.
laynrail   +1y
Edited: 10/31/2006 10:11:48 PM by laynrail

Intro Does, heres the proof...

These are my wheels I just got made, 18X7 5.7" back space, or a +42mm offset. Tuck insanely good on my mazda...

You can see The backspace is hand written on the last line...

They will make up to a MAX of +50 I was told, so that would easily meet your 5.75 inch requirement.
post photo
mtm   +1y
seth man i like your black wheels...or did you sell those?
fatboysS1O   +1y
hey Seth, i do believe FBI has Bonspeeds for sale on their site also.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Originally posted by mtmcalli

seth man i like your black wheels...or did you sell those?

I'm trying to sell them. No one seems to want them, lol. They're on eBay right now, end today at some point.

Russell, I know FBI has Bonspeeds.

I decided against billet in the long run. I've already got something else in the works. Too expensive right now, and I don't know if I'd have them by Reso, and be able to get there.
Droptout2   +1y
billetaccessorydirect.com b.a.d. has a great line of wheels and can do anything you want them to do! check them out!
TwistedMinis   +1y
I've seen their wheels. I didn't care for any of their designs. I like the steering wheels though. And liek I said, I've already got somethign else, and decided against billet.
impulse   +1y
Originally posted by blazedbowtie82

I've seen their wheels. I didn't care for any of their designs. I like the steering wheels though. And liek I said, I've already got somethign else, and decided against billet.

They do need some new designs...

I was close to going with wheels from them and a matching steering wheel... but decided against it.

I like my bonspeeds!