Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  New Bonspeed Designs

New Bonspeed Designs

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 980
replies 18
following 17

KEG Media   +1y
I swear that first wheel, the Tsunami, looks exactly like the wheel we designed for Ant's Isuzu mini from //RA. I thought it was suppose to be a one off wheel That quicksilver and quasar are bitchin'
KEG Media   +1y
yup it is the same i was right. musta worked out a deal with im to make it a production wheel and him have the first set like they did with me and the new Devious Blade wheel.

Jance Customs   +1y
That what Ant told me about the rims Robbie.

I like the Quasar Rims

draggin97   +1y
Yep, it's official. Ordered my Devious Wheels 6 months ago today. Still waiting. Not Devious' fault, all the blame is on US Wheel (who produces Devious Wheels). I think they need to fill some orders rather than release new designs!! Jeff at Devious has been helpful with keeping me informed about the progress.
minitrucker04   +1y
quiksilver ones are sick!!!
fatboysS1O   +1y
might consider the Quasars on my next truck. they look badass!
draggin02   +1y
if i was a millionaire i'd get the big blocks.
groundedbigbody   +1y
anyone have a good contact name and # to order a set of bonspeeds and what will be the wait time for them i talked to dan at fbirides but don't think he carries the new designs and never really asked but he told me anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks to my door
draggin97   +1y
4-6 weeks? More like 4-6 months! I would be cautious about ordering right now because of the huge amount of orders they have yet to fill. From what I'm told the delay was due to the company that produces the hoops going out of business. The new hoops they are getting now don't fit the centers so they have to recut the centers to fit the hoops. I would give US Wheel (Bonspeed) a few weeks to get caught up on the orders before ordering.