New Bonspeed Designs

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 981
replies 18
following 17

DooredFord   +1y
quasar and wild thang are badass!
crochface   +1y
my opinion is probably pointless but i dont like any of em.
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
i like the luguna's!
tofnlows10   +1y
Originally posted by Layd2Rest

I swear that first wheel, the Tsunami, looks exactly like the wheel we designed for Ant's Isuzu mini from //RA. I thought it was suppose to be a one off wheel That quicksilver and quasar are bitchin'

look simlar to BAD's also..

draggin97   +1y
Devious Wheels will be here Wednesday. Only a 7 month wait. After this long, I feel that they have lost the "WOW" factor.
twistedsdime   +1y
Those Laguna ColorForge Wheels are hot. But I am biased to most wheels that are painted.
down2earthdawg   +1y
I like quicksilver and wild thang
dragbody   +1y
Im trying right now to get the laguna's!!
/// xception   +1y
Robbie...yes the tsunami's are the same wheel that you guys designed for me. It was a one-off named Xception. They told me that after a certain period they release the wheel for the general public to purchase, since they liked the design. As far as the Tsunami's looking like a certain BAD wheel >>>>>> the spikes have some milling but the main part of the wheel is different. On the BAD wheel they are twisted where the Bonspeed wheel are like the main part of the Laguna with a milling line on it. The I know so much about the wheel cause I came up with the concept and the great guys at KEG designed it.