Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  non ricky ricer rims for an xb 4x100mm

non ricky ricer rims for an xb 4x100mm

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 562
replies 16
following 13

Low_SST   +1y
i hoping some of you know places to track down some cheapo wheels that arent some motegi tuner shit for the xb im looking at ordering. Any help is appreciated.
do_spiderman   +1y
Check eBay and look for BSA wheels (i think thats the one) they make some clean chrome wheels that aren't the tuner style.
AiredOut   +1y
This is what we put on my dads xB. Pretty cheap for chrome wheels. Driv Royales 18x7.5, I believe they were about $230 a piece. They look great on his car.

meaty   +1y
i gave less than that for my 22s......
91 drggn dime   +1y
we sell those drives for like 1300-1400 for rims, in 22" size.
Low_SST   +1y

i found these bsa's but there only 17s and i think on these rides between a 18 and a 20 looks like it fits the wheel arch nicely. im leaning towards a 18 but i like that bsa style so ill have to keep an eye out.
AiredOut   +1y
I agree, a 17 is just to small to match the wheel opening. 18's fill it jsut right.

kaoss   +1y
^^^maybe if you leave the stock suspension. I like the way my wife's xb looks, we lowered it 2" on seventeens.
post photo
Low_SST   +1y
im probably gonna stay stock for now because i like the cushy ride of stock vehicles. The reason im getting rims to begin with is because im ordering it with the steelies and putting snow tires on them and getting new wheels for the summer.
get twisted   +1y
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RVM-823-20-BLACK-RIMS-WHEELS-MAXIMA-GS300-MUSTANG_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43960QQihZ011QQitemZ320056490112

these are 20's from RVM they have a store on e-bay they will custom drill to fit any thing almost and 20s for $600.00 shipped sweet