replies 16
following 13

Low_SST   +1y
there too wide and offset could be better
thanks for looking tho!
AiredOut   +1y
Edited: 12/4/2006 7:16:25 PM by AiredOut

Originally posted by Low_SST

im probably gonna stay stock for now because i like the cushy ride of stock vehicles. The reason im getting rims to begin with is because im ordering it with the steelies and putting snow tires on them and getting new wheels for the summer.

The ride of an xB stock is kind of choppy. We put 2 inch goldline springs on my dads with a 215/40/18. And it rides better than stock. If you go on some scion forums, many people say the same thing about the goldline springs. The 215/35/18's that everyone recommends are too small and ride pretty rough.

kaoss   +1y
Originally posted by Low_SST

im probably gonna stay stock for now because i like the cushy ride of stock vehicles. The reason im getting rims to begin with is because im ordering it with the steelies and putting snow tires on them and getting new wheels for the summer. a smaller wheel leaves room for a bigger tire, and a softer ride.
mandca   +1y
Edited: 12/4/2006 7:23:08 PM by mandca

Edited: 12/4/2006 7:21:31 PM by mandca

I put 20's on my wifes with no problem
mandca   +1y
How do you post pics on here ?
Low_SST   +1y
Edited: 12/4/2006 8:12:53 PM by Low_SST

you need html and that looks really clean but those rims would get bent so fast around here with the potholes. i can deal with a 215/40/18 but my 255/35/20 on my ram would bend the shit out of my centerlines.
post photo
Box Rod   +1y
You can check out Centerline for different styles...They have several that work for the xB.