Page 2 of 3
Mini Truckin General \  best looking 6 lug wheels

best looking 6 lug wheels

Mini Truckin General General Discussions
views 2176
replies 29
following 23

npsolow2002   +1y
i had 17x8 35 mm offset with a bored out center prime 122s on my hardbody with 4wd fenders in front tucked front and rear they also make them in 18x8 with the same offset there for a silverado just bored out
LndRanger86   +1y
THANKS GUYS. I THINK I LIKE THE 5 LUG IDEA A LITTLE BETTER. WHERE'S A GOOD PLACE TO START RESEARCHING.
jmurphy   +1y
Originally posted by Russ-D

did you know they make 20x7.5 5 lig with +45 offset?

Just my two cents. Its cheaper to redrill, but I understand why the hardcore order 6 lug.

That is what I have is a 20x7.5 with a +45 offset. I had to us a 1/4" spacer because they tucked to much.

Nissan4x293   +1y
Edited: 1/30/2007 7:24:26 AM by Nissan4x293

I like the Centerline CALIFORNIA SERIES - SMOOTHIE. I have a '93 Nissan HB single cab without 4x4 fenders and I am thinking about getting a set of 16" The specs. on the Centerline web site are: 16.0 x 8.0, back-space 5.0" with bolt circle 6-5.5" Does anyone know if they will fit without the 4x4 fenders?!?!
post photo
dssur   +1y
Originally posted by Psycopath

^^not true. i got 6 lug 20"x8" detata sirens in a +50 offset with a large bore.and they are chrome not polished.

yes, there will be exceptions. The point I was making though is that when you look for wheels that tuck on a Nissan, you narrow the field of choices down considerably by looking at 6 lug. Would you rather have maybe 15 style choices (30 if you count the custom ordered billets) or 300+ choices with 5 lug, at half the cost? I can find 100 ebay auctions under 1000 bucks with tires for 5 lug high offset in the next 20 minutes. With any other wheel you have to call the manufacturer and see if they make the wheel you like in high offset, and you will likely have to custom order them, which is never a reason for a discount.

There are a couple guys on here that redrill, Mike from MO did my mazda hubs a few years back and they were perfect, he is TrikBlue86 on ssm, also everyone has great things to say about John's (layinrockers) work. Just start a redrill post and one of the two will get back to you.
LndRanger86   +1y
WHAT ALL'S INVOLVED IN REDOING THE HUBS? DO YOU HAVE TO CHANGE THE REAR END OUT OR JUST HUBS?ARE THERE ANY DETAILS ON THE FRONT AS WELL? THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ALL AND ANY HELP.
dssur   +1y
you take out the axles from the rear and take the hubs off the front, send them to a machinist who plots the bolt circle and location of each new stud, then drills it, faces the axles and hubs to decrease the centerbore, and installs the new studs.

like I said, trikblue86 and layinrockers on here both do it. They can help. In fact for Nissans layinrockers will even machine te spindle to accept a toyota hub and brake rotor, there are several options.
LndRanger86   +1y
THANKS MAN.
jmurphy   +1y
Originally posted by Russ-D

you take out the axles from the rear and take the hubs off the front, send them to a machinist who plots the bolt circle and location of each new stud, then drills it, faces the axles and hubs to decrease the centerbore, and installs the new studs.

like I said, trikblue86 and layinrockers on here both do it. They can help. In fact for Nissans layinrockers will even machine te spindle to accept a toyota hub and brake rotor, there are several options.

trikblue86 also did mine. Great work I have had it for about 2 years now.
olskool720   +1y
Edited: 1/31/2007 2:06:04 PM by olskool720

i kind of prefer my classic rare NISSAN ST's yup. they're 14's. 720's rocked these back in they days and i guess even today since these are my rollers*****see below*****