Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Chevy Colorado

Chevy Colorado

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 1007
replies 16
following 9

minitrucker69   +1y
Looking for information on backspacing I would need for a Chevy Colorado to tuck? Anyone that could help would be great
minitrucker69   +1y
Anyone?
stcaddad   +1y
18x7 with a 6.5" back space will tuck nice
clean cut creations   +1y
Edited: 5/11/2007 11:30:21 AM by clean cut creations

From my experience a +.25-.30 will be needed to tuck. The rear axle needs to be narrowed also to lay.
icebaker   +1y
ihad been told +35 to 42mm offset. but not possitve
Edited: 5/11/2007 12:04:18 PM by clean cut creations

This truck is one our builds that has a +.25 20 x 8.5 and the rear axle was narrowed 4". It was a little tight in the front and I would like to see a +.30 on the next one we do.Go here :http://www.cleancutcreations.com/odarolocsyeroc.htmlFor the full build
post photo
minitrucker69   +1y
With a 22x8.5 Billet wheel do u have to narrow the rear end? or if I get a +30 or 6.5" backspace will work?
minitrucker69   +1y
On the black and red colorado what offset were those?

Thanks for everyones advance
ptman2002   +1y
i just got a colorado. i was wondering the same thing. im not going to tuck but i dont want them sticking out. i want to run 22s and lower it. what backspacing shoud i run? i also want chrome not billet.
Originally posted by Minitrucker69

On the black and red colorado what offset were those?

Thanks for everyones advance

On our black/red colorado the offset does not apply because we flared the bedsides because the parts were not available to narrow the rear when we built that one (dec'03) and the stock checy front suspension was swapped for a streetrod style mustang II (again because of parts availability and build time constraints).