ceneterline smoothies

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 646
replies 26
following 16

cheese   +1y
BETTER BUY A POWERBALL!!!!
bbb   +1y
Yeah I have chrome and they are bubbleing already.For some reason chrome does not like billet.Its nice that I don't have to polish but it sucks that the chome bubbles.
bodydropped   +1y
im lookin at chrome since there goin on my daily i wouldnt mine polish but i really dont want to polish them but im kicking around painting or havein the the face powder coated to match my truck once its painted but thats and if
bodydropped   +1y
also im gettin a custom wheel design made up so this winter im goin to have them custom cut
Low_SST   +1y
Originally posted by bodydropped

also im gettin a custom wheel design made up so this winter im goin to have them custom cut

allthe more reason to get them in a polished version...

then when you get em cut repolish them and drop em off to be clear coat anodized
OutkastWagon51   +1y
I just got mine in the week before last polished and I got the same size for the back and 18's for the front. Of course I am going to have to cut down my rearend and my A-Arms to tuck them. They are goin on a Courier so you should be fine on a fullsize. Also Let me know if I am thinking about this wrong. I have been thinking of painting mine.If one did paint them couldnt they be sanded and repolished if if they wanted them to be polished again? (sorry for askin a different question in your thread man)
rockeredcourier   +1y
outkastwagon51 i sent you a pm
bodydropped   +1y
but if i get polished what should i put on them to keep them atleast nice since there goin to be on a daily i like chrome because easy clean up
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
if you are getting a design cut into them, the chrome will be ruined.