Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  wheel sponsorship?

wheel sponsorship?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 240
replies 14
following 14

slowmaro   +1y
is this possible? im just wondering what companies are looking for when they do this. also what are some descent companies to go after?? thanks
2dxmazda   +1y
GOOD LUCK
bendapirate   +1y
Yeah good luck.

Its very very VERY hard to get a wheel sponsorship. You basically have to have a cover ready vehicle, send them pics of it, and a rendering of what it would look like with their wheels on it would help too. But they're not gonna just give them away. Believe me.
slowmaro   +1y
haha this is what i was figuring.
93blazer4dr   +1y
one of my friends go luck and got his wheels half priced i guess sponsored but they picked out the wheel they wants on his truck and then he had to pay less then half and he is stuck with spinners he got them when they 1st came out
Gdout35   +1y
Are you still looking for sponsorship? If so PM me.
bodydropped   +1y
im lookin for either a part sponsership but my truck is far from paint thou
PleasuresBurban   +1y
Originally posted by BenDaPirate

Yeah good luck.

Its very very VERY hard to get a wheel sponsorship. You basically have to have a cover ready vehicle, send them pics of it, and a rendering of what it would look like with their wheels on it would help too. But they're not gonna just give them away. Believe me.

Thats not true. Im on my 5th set of wheels. Its about what u can pull off and keep your word and not burn companys and who you know. Its a relationship.
1lownismo   +1y
I was sponsord by bonspeed and when i got ready to order them he changed his mind. So i got screwed I even have the rims on the truck in the rendering... So now I am wheeless again...and I dont burn companies..
02ramon20s   +1y
yeah i wish i could get a sponsorship on my camaro, i needs some new wheels bad.