Wheel Questions Q & A
views 239
replies 14
following 14

4uh8rs   +1y
Originally posted by PleasuresBurban

Originally posted by BenDaPirate

Yeah good luck.

Its very very VERY hard to get a wheel sponsorship. You basically have to have a cover ready vehicle, send them pics of it, and a rendering of what it would look like with their wheels on it would help too. But they're not gonna just give them away. Believe me.

Thats not true. Im on my 5th set of wheels. Its about what u can pull off and keep your word and not burn companys and who you know. Its a relationship.VERY TRUE JON THE WHEELS ON MY ISUZU R SPONSORED...U JUST GOTTA GET THE COMPANIES TRUST
laydsuzu   +1y
They're right, Im sponsored by Bonspeed and Centerline wheels. Trust is a big thing, and it helps to know some people too. I just ended up gettin some 18s and 20s not too long ago.
Onelofullsize   +1y
centerline is a pretty easy company to get a partial sponsorship from, i got 50% off my 22's and got a buddy the same deal on some 20's, call them and talk to them about it, send them a sponsorship request w/ info on your vehicle and what you plan on doin on so on... its not a full sponsorship unless ur a real good talker, but hey 50% is better than nothing...sorry for the novel
Forever Draggin   +1y
im currently redoing my entire ride on 24s to the rocker, i cant find companies that are willing to sponsor that big of a wheel. i guess maybe they are losing too much money. im pretty much promising a cover truck...but its the first ride i have built and they dont know me from adam..so i guess i understand
laydsuzu   +1y
Plus everyone has sponsorships now and companies are tired of losing money. Also now days its so hard to get one that you have to have top of the line just to get the stuff you want