Page 1 of 5
Mazda Trucks \  20's on a B/D Mazda

20's on a B/D Mazda

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 2303
replies 42
following 28

STL2HIDAWG   +1y
I have a 1990 Mazda with a 3.5 Body Drop and i want to put 20's on it but not sure what width and offset? What offset would i need to run 20x8.5?
dubrocker04   +1y
20x8.5 with a +45 offset should tuck.

one thread is all you need to ask a question here man.
dssur   +1y
actually on an 8.5 wide wheel you would need closer to +54 to tuck for a mazda.

7 inch wide needs about +32, 7.5 about +39, 8 about +46 and 8.5 would need as I said, +54. Which you cant get in 6 lug without buying a 3000 dollar set of billets. Redrill to 5 lug, lots of high offset 20's on 5 lug.
STL2HIDAWG   +1y
I have a 5 lug set up on my dawg. I guess i will try to find some 20x7.5 with a +40 offset. But i have one more question im running stock finders and bed not 4x4 so do you think that will be a problem? Im also wanting to know if anyone can tell me how to get more lift in the front of my truck.
PimpAccord93   +1y
What kinda rearend are you using on your mazda? I am having problem clearing my billet 18's on 2wd bedsides on a 2 1/2" bodydrop. Of course i am trying to stay 6 lug.
flameds10(tyler)   +1y
i have 20x8.5 with a +40 offset on them and they barely tuck, i'm running a 30 series tire as well, with only a 2 inch bd and the rub the top of the bed in the back, but i actually sold thew rims cause i didn't like the fit of them, i'm gettin some 20X7 billets with the proper offset which will tuck better
STL2HIDAWG   +1y
Ok im running stock bed and fenders and toyota 5 lug setup and i want the biggest rim i can put on there. I put a 22" tire the smallest made and the tire is about 1 or 2 inches taller. So im wanting to do a 20x7.5 but i dont want to rub the bed and i need to know how to get the 20" out of my front finder more. I also need to find a place that has some motors and trans. Thanks for all the help. Im sure i will be on here a lot....
Minty Fresh Maz   +1y
IT CAN'T BE DONE!!! hahahaha
STL2HIDAWG   +1y
What do you mean it cant be done??
pennywise   +1y
anything can be done with a sawzall and a welder...and lots and lots of patience.