Page 4 of 5
Mazda Trucks \  20's on a B/D Mazda

20's on a B/D Mazda

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 2301
replies 42
following 28

cl (chris)   +1y
Not going to fit 2wd gear with out major work you will have to narrowed the rear end or get a rear end out of a courier and some major work will be needed for the front to clear 2wd fenders they just clear 4wd gear. The tires are screwed up the shop gave me 3 passenger side and 1 driver side. It's not going any were for awhile so i will deal with it later. the 4 link needs to be adjusted a bit that why its not completly center on full lift.
post photo
post photo
post photo
frank_ice   +1y
THAT LOOKS GREAT! The cat in the one pic is the funny as hell!
cl (chris)   +1y
I did not see the cat until after I posted the photos. First thing i thought was darn its still not low enough if he can fit under there.....
toddluck   +1y
CL congrats on making the underconstruction page in minitruckin this month
1lowmaz   +1y
I have 20 x 8.5 with a +30 and they tuck in the front with 4x4 metal with rolled lips but gona have to narrow the rearend to tuck the rear.
dragitall   +1y

im looking at getting the 20 inch chevy wheels, i was thinking couldent i spread the lower bodymounts on my 2wd  bed out like an inch or so,and i dont think it would look bad, would that make them fit under the backend? and lathe the center of the wheels down a 1/4 inch or so, would it work?? 
PHATTIREGUY   +1y

use an axle out of a currier or an earlier mazda 84 it is narrower.
east*coast*nomad   +1y
im running 20 x 8.5 dunno the offset but the backspacing is 6" heres a pic of mine, sorry if pic is to big
post photo
flameds10(tyler)   +1y

i've got a set of 20x8.5 budniks on mine with a 7" backspace and they tuck nice 
laydsuzu   +1y
Edited: 5/4/2009 7:43:01 PM by laydhombre

i looked just to try to find that damn cat i felt like i was playing wheres waldo...
post photo