Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  new centerline wheels

new centerline wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 259
replies 16
following 12

idrgbdy   +1y
so i finally got my centerline billet wheels in last night. they look badass and i can't wait to mount them.

one questions though. when i stood them up and sort of mocked them up, i noticed on the driver side, the wheels would be facing this way:

but the passenger side would be facing this way:

are all billet wheels like this? i would think not, and would have hoped they would all be facing the same way. anyone else know or have any comments? thanks.
clenzer72   +1y
They are directional rims. they should have sent you rims for each side. Now you gotta deal with sending them back then getting the right ones for the other side.
idrgbdy   +1y
ya thats what i figured. probably take just as long to exchange and they will keep giving me the runaround like they did the first time. "oh ya they are still in polishing bro" "let me check with my production manager" "no, they didn't go out to day, but for sure tomorrow." "ok, they missed ups today, but for sure tomorrow."
clenzer72   +1y
Originally posted by i drg bdy

ya thats what i figured. probably take just as long to exchange and they will keep giving me the runaround like they did the first time. "oh ya they are still in polishing bro" "let me check with my production manager" "no, they didn't go out to day, but for sure tomorrow." "ok, they missed ups today, but for sure tomorrow."

Sound's just like streetbeat and my ragtop...it's in powerder coat, will go out wednesday, oh they ran out of shipping material, oh, the shipper only picked up x amount, it's going out tomorrow....12 weeks later and i stilldon't know if iti shipped!
FADE2BLK94   +1y
They way you have the pictures up there it looks like they are correct. They way they are supposed to be.
idrgbdy   +1y
so it looks like i will be sending back one of the 20's and one of the 22's. now i just gotta decide which ones. i think i know which way i want the wheels to face. but which way does everyone else like, facing the first or second direction?
FreakwitaFro   +1y
yeah the way you have them posted is the correct way to have them. they would both be goin in the same direction.
crewcabondubs   +1y
im with everyone else they look right to me in the pics. take the wheels and put them back to back and see if they are all going the same way.
idrgbdy   +1y
well i do not have the actual photos of my wheels. but pretend they are messed up. lol. all 4 wheels that i have (2-20's and 2-22's) are all facing the same direction. so when i mount 2 on one side and 2 on the other side, they are facing opposite directions. (sorry for the confusion with the photo above).
classicfinishes   +1y
centerline does not make their wheels directional. that is just the way they make them. mine are the exact same