Page 2 of 2
Wheel Questions \  new centerline wheels

new centerline wheels

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 258
replies 16
following 12

FreakwitaFro   +1y
just hope that nobody walks around the truck and notices. i know a girl that has two different sets of wheels on her car and hardly anyone ever notices.
LesserFord   +1y
I might be wrong but I think they might not be directional... so if you have them back-to-back the 'spokes' would all be going the same direction. At least that's how a guy around my area had his...
surealcivic   +1y
are you saying that when you have all four wheels next to one another... and two of them the spokes are goin in different directionS?
classicfinishes   +1y
they only build ONE wheel. that makes them different when you put them on the other side of the truck. one side will always be backwards. the only ones that do differently are the really high end wheel companies
townzenm   +1y
They aren't directional. One side goes one way and the other side goes the other.
laydsuzu   +1y
yeah, I don't think Im ever going to deal with centerline ever again. Mine dont have directional problems on all four sides they go the same way. 2 18s and 2 20s. They sent me a set in 6 lug because they messed up the first time after I specified that the isuzu hombre is the only isuzu that has a 5 on 4.75 lug pattern. They didnt write it down and I guess all they heard was isuzu. So i had to send them back and wait for the new set to come in. And it got delayed and all kinda of shit! It took all summer to get my wheels in and put on. I think I ordered them in the end of may and got them in August 9 (on my bday). So I already want to get rid of them and get some new wheels. im an idiot
idrgbdy   +1y
ya i called them and they said they don't make them directional. lol. thanks for the info above. oh well, not like anyone can see both sides at the same time.