Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  30" rims on avalavche

30" rims on avalavche

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 536
replies 19
following 17

sandy1   +1y
has anyone seen or know how to get more info on the avalavche m.i.c did thats being layed out on 30" (http://a360.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/109/l_d78fa9d561caef876328e74f77d68947.jpg)
bodydropped   +1y
i want to see the frt back you can hide but the frt you cant
LaidNeon   +1y

post photo
MysteriousGT1   +1y
thats just a photoshop...you can see the junk behind the truck in the background through the rim!
LaidNeon   +1y
you sure?? maybe the rim is just sitting in there & thats a teaser shot??
MysteriousGT1   +1y
Edited: 9/24/2007 12:58:26 AM by MysteriousGT1

Originally posted by CrucialNeon

you sure?? maybe the rim is just sitting in there & thats a teaser shot??

in that case it would be dark due to the frame/bed and everything...you would see the inside of the wheelwell and not the stuff laying around in the background

I could be wrong but it looks like a chop to me...i would have to see more pics at this point to believe it is real!

LaidNeon   +1y
i can understand that, but maybe the cut out a shit load of the bed. Cause if you look at the shadow under the truck, it looks like there isn't much of a bed floor
sandy1   +1y
plus the rim is sittin on something i dont think i would spent that much time photoshopn to put something under the rim theres and theres to many objects in the way dont u think?
LaidNeon   +1y
i almost believe this being a chop just as much as i believe oscar de la hoya saying this photo is a chop

post photo
MysteriousGT1   +1y
Originally posted by CrucialNeon

i can understand that, but maybe the cut out a shit load of the bed. Cause if you look at the shadow under the truck, it looks like there isn't much of a bed floor

even with that im still skeptical with all the photoshops arising on the net of crazy projects...i would like to see more of this truck to see if its legit or not, that pic looks a bit fishy to me still lol