30" rims on avalavche

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 537
replies 19
following 17

LaidNeon   +1y
Originally posted by MysteriousGT1

Originally posted by CrucialNeon

i can understand that, but maybe the cut out a shit load of the bed. Cause if you look at the shadow under the truck, it looks like there isn't much of a bed floor

even with that im still skeptical with all the photoshops arising on the net of crazy projects...i would like to see more of this truck to see if its legit or not, that pic looks a bit fishy to me still lol

haha yeah i don't blame you, i would like to see more pics as well. I just have a hard time seeing it as a fake
TEEBAGGINNN   +1y
Real for sure, right now it looks like a truck missing a rear end and rear suspension.

If it was a chop you would see a rearend through the rim, not the empty passenger side wheelwell. The block of wood underneath the wheel/ tire is to lift it to frame height to cut out the bed most likely.
HarryBalls   +1y
Originally posted by MysteriousGT1

Edited: 9/24/2007 12:58:26 AM by MysteriousGT1

Originally posted by CrucialNeon

you sure?? maybe the rim is just sitting in there & thats a teaser shot??

in that case it would be dark due to the frame/bed and everything...you would see the inside of the wheelwell and not the stuff laying around in the background

I could be wrong but it looks like a chop to me...i would have to see more pics at this point to believe it is real!

framedragger   +1y
i dont think its a chop.it just doesnt have a rearend under it. that is why you can see through it.
bodydropped   +1y
if that is a chop then the wheel should look alot clearer but why chop the rear of a truck why not do the whole truck thats on the ground not on a lift
neurotic   +1y
you can tell it is a real picture. i never once thought it was a photochop. you have to understand that most of the floor is gone for doing the frame and rearend. I think some people are just jealous of something being done that they cant do first so wan tto call bullshit to make it seem fake.
STUD1Y   +1y
looks like a wheel on a piece of wood to me.

maniacalmini   +1y
what does it matter. why would someone chop a pic from a shop while on a lift with a brick on the floor. i think it looks good and if they cant get the 30s in the front so be it, run some 26s.
tcsxtremeison22s   +1y
shits real for sure... quit makin up excuses!!! it's sicks too!!
neurotic   +1y
Edited: 10/30/2007 12:59:27 PM by neurotic

for the people who thought it was fake. your got proved wrong haha

http://www.streetsourcemag.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=96398&Topic_title=MIC+Avalanche+on+30's&forum_id=19&forum_title=Chevy/GMC Trucks