Wheel Questions \  $100 off wheels or tires right now, $200 off any package

$100 off wheels or tires right now, $200 off any package

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 246
replies 17
following 8

TravisDTD   +1y
Edited: 10/16/2007 11:45:18 AM by TravisDTD

Our site just posted a huge $100 discount on wheels or tires package bought online. this is the biggest discount we have ever offered online. we already guaranty the lowest price so take an additional $100 off and you won't believe it. See for yourself www.discounttiredirect.com this means you will save $200 off ANY wheel and tire package.

Post up what you buy so others can see the savings. (I feel funny typing this up, I sound like a commercial but honestly those are my words and that is the best way I can describe the savings.)
aon-teach   +1y
Sounds like a good deal Steven. If I was looking for a set, I would totally buy from you.
TravisDTD   +1y
Thanks dan, you are the man!
bodydropped   +1y
do you sell centerline wheels if so price me a set of centerline smoothies that have the soft lip in 20s for a 96 chevy truck with 255/35/20 tire combo
Uncle Fester   +1y
Hook me up with a nice set of big chrome rims and tires for my F250 tow pig One can dream and wish, good luck.

dragbody   +1y
Can u get boss wheels?? Looking for two 22x9.5s with a 245/30/22 nitto
TravisDTD   +1y
The discount only applies to products we carry, sorry guys. Our stores can order your boss wheels or centerlines if you want but the discounts won't apply. If you aren't in the market to buy a set for your custom now, this would be a great time to get new shoes for your daily driver. Those of you that are in the Market for a package you gotta love a $200 discount.
TravisDTD   +1y
Originally posted by dragbody

Can u get boss wheels?? Looking for two 22x9.5s with a 245/30/22 nitto

I don't see a nitto in that size. I do see the Falken 452, they are running $222.00 each shipped, 4 of those would run you $788.00(+tax if you are in TX, OH, or AZ) delivered. Find a wheel you like on our site and you'll save another $100.00. We'll mount and balance them for free and ship the set to your door Free too.

bodydropped   +1y
price me 4 tires in 255/35/20 with road hazard and im tax exempt also
TravisDTD   +1y
Originally posted by bodydropped

price me 4 tires in 255/35/20 with road hazard and im tax exempt also$576.00 delivered for Nitto 555 or Falken 452's same price don't forget to mention the site$