Page 2 of 2
Wheel Questions \  $100 off wheels or tires right now, $200 off any package

$100 off wheels or tires right now, $200 off any package

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 247
replies 17
following 8

relaxednoma   +1y
how about 4 MB motoring vintage for an 2wd Sonoma ('01) with tires? 17's or 18's
TravisDTD   +1y
Originally posted by dragginsonoma

how about 4 MB motoring vintage for an 2wd Sonoma ('01) with tires? 17's or 18'swheels are running $135 each for Machined and $177 for Chrome 17" we have both in stock they are 17x8 with a 0 offset.

$440 for a set of Machined including the discount.$608.00 for Chrome including the discount

what size tires do you want? 235.55.17 Hankook HRII are $99 each

Chrome package would be: $1014.00 delivered (includes tire warranties, mount and balance lugs and shipping) that would be + tax if you live in TX, AZ or OH.
bodydropped   +1y
that include road hazard because i got it know on my 17s and the dicount out here have been dcks to me since i have a hole in the side wall and they wont warranty it
TravisDTD   +1y
Originally posted by bodydropped

that include road hazard because i got it know on my 17s and the dicount out here have been dcks to me since i have a hole in the side wall and they wont warranty it

Yeah that $576.00 includes the road hazards. It would be $488.00 without them
bodydropped   +1y
ill be getting with you soon on the tires but can i buy them on the net and get them at a store?
dan48p   +1y
Edited: 10/17/2007 2:16:26 PM by Dan48p

how long will this discount be going on and where are they shipping from.

also, tirerack. has the 225 75r14 bfg radial t/a's for 73 bucks a piece. will you sell em like that with nothing but the tires? no valves stems or certificates or anything just the rubber.

that would make my order 192 bucks right?
97hrdbdy   +1y
Website says until the 20th and warehouses in TX, AZ, and OH.
TravisDTD   +1y
Hey guys sorry I wasn't able to get to all of you on here, I was pulled into our Ecomm department to help process orders we are currently still about 4500 orders behind but we are working extra hours to get product out as soon as possible. We are running about 2 days behind on shipping in stock product. Be patient with us if you have ordered from us and haven't received your order yet. Please give us 7-10 days from when you placed your order. We will be contacting you if there is any delay.