Wheel Questions \  Well here it is a 34" wheel

Well here it is a 34" wheel

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 687
replies 23
following 22

IMDORED   +1y
Originally posted by white lightnin

in my opinion all long as a vehicle can lay frame b/d or not and tuck a wheel without it sticking out through the top of the hood any size is good with me, but i don't think i'll be seeing an s-10 b/d on 34s. and i'm not even gonna start on donks, but each man unto his own.

exactly, im with you. couldnt have said it better.
unusualfabrication   +1y
The same company that made the 40" wheels was making a set of 50" wheels last I knew.
slamnscotte   +1y
theyve been rolling around yorba linda for a few months at random their massive and always with stock brakes
DooredFord   +1y
some trucks look badass laid out on big wheels and stupid aired up. first truck that comes to mind with that case is the DIB nissan.
Rusty Shackleford   +1y
Sorry but I KINDA agree with DOOREDFORD. Mini's on big rims look tight completely layed out, or cali style, but completely locked up does look a little outta proportion. I, personally, prefer trucks with LARGE bodydrops on SMALLER rims than trucks with LARGE rims on SMALLER bodydrops. Just my 2 cents AND!!! by all means I ain't tryin to talk sh*t about the DIB nissan (badass truck) soo...
IB2LOUD   +1y
i'd rather see a truck on some nice clean 20s or 22s (or even 18s) than any of those ugly huge wheels

my opinion only though...
oneup   +1y
i think 18's are about perfect on a mini now on a fullsize yes 22's are about right but 34's good god can you imagine how much your motor and driveline suffer to turn those heavy bastards not to mention the cost of tires I mean come on I can go buy a 215/40/16 all day long for under $100 each which means i can buy four tires to their one. I guess I'm just poor.
okcderek   +1y
I like any size wheel on a truck...as long as they tuck, it lays out on them, and for me....doesnt require the removal of A/C and or the heater.
oh4sho   +1y
the president from from my chapter is rolling around on 26s that lays frame on his escalade. Its big but it tucks like a mofo.