Page 10 of 17
Under Construction \  The Pavement Princess

The Pavement Princess

Under Construction General Discussions
views 8538
replies 167
following 100

granth   +1y
u can do it either way. people lay down epoxy first to seal the metal and i guess the mud tends to absorb moisture on bare metal. just what i've read/been told. but both ways work wonders compared to mud work then a regular like poly primer.
societyoutkast   +1y
sik man cant wait to see it done
chumpchange   +1y
Got the cab on tonight, lined everything up and dropped the front frame horns. Hope to finish up molding all the suspension parts tomorrow and start on the body work on the cab.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Burrellimages   +1y
Lookin good! Hurry and finish it!

You know, i bet some insulation in that garage would make it warmer in the winter! LOL

chumpchange   +1y
Originally posted by XtrmLzNC

Lookin good! Hurry and finish it!

You know, i bet some insulation in that garage would make it warmer in the winter! LOL

there is insulation you dont see the ghetto 3 mil plastic walls? ahahahaha dont talk your basement was cold in the summer this year!

chumpchange   +1y
Edited: 8/14/2008 6:45:57 PM by ChumpChange

Been busting ass on this thing for the last week. Made shock mounts, molded all the suspension pieces, cut out the factory cab wall and sheeted it back, metal worked the mirrors and handles, and sectioned the dash to fit in the cab. much more to come this weekend.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
aaskelvis   +1y
LOOKS AWESOME BUDDY, MISS YOU!!!!!
KEEF   +1y
looking pimp
NorthwestS   +1y
This is looking real nice, work harder so we all may see it done sooner. ///RA Oregon
chumpchange   +1y
seam sealed the bottom of the cab and my wife sprayed it with 3 coats of under coating. Pictures of the cut down and plated rockers. I removed 2.5 inches of rocker then capped the bottom with quarter inch plate. welded them solid and hand formed them to roll under like factory but they are nice and flat now and only 5/8th's tall.

post photo