Page 3 of 17
Under Construction \  The Pavement Princess

The Pavement Princess

Under Construction General Discussions
views 8940
replies 167
following 100

chumpchange   +1y
she does what she can she is super excited about it but also 4 months pregnant with our second child rite now. i hope to have it rollin with the body back on by april and all primered pink with the frame and suspension painted pink. she helped me a ton on my taco over the years so i owe her this one. going out to tear of the front suspension bags and brackets will be here tomorrow and im going to pick up the tubing for the 4 link tomorrow.
I drag   +1y
bad ass man
North East Kustoms   +1y
*Subscribe*

I have a similar build going on myself.
oneup   +1y
Nice. That is a clean ass dime to begin with for the year but definately looking better. Good work I like the frame/tank so much cleaner looking.
crewcabondubs   +1y
gonna be badass!
i always liked the old s10s
keep the pics coming bro

rollin15s   +1y
yea i bagged my 89 s-10 and then my buddy had a hoda civic that he was selling for really cheap so i bought that for the girl and bagged that too and she loves it! Hope to see more progress on the truck going to be sick when its done
chumpchange   +1y
well cut out for the Slam RE-7's tonight and decided i am going to make upper and lower control arms for it so hope to have them atleast bent and tacked up by this weekend.
zef   +1y
hell yeah bro! i wish i could move as fast on my project or even had the time to do so! gonna be a sweet truck though.. good luck with it
H8MENOW   +1y
CHUMP CHANGE, i by no means, mean to highjack your thread. can you figure out what the volume would be for 1.75 i.d. round, or how you figure it out. thanks for the help
twistedsdime   +1y
Keep up the good work Brandon.