threads
Page 11 of 25
Under Construction \  update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

Under Construction General Discussions
views 8935
replies 246
following 61

bdroppeddak   +1y
Originally posted by ngacleetus

Originally posted by bdydrppup

im from pretty close to auburn alabama. i usually do my own paint and bodywork but i didnt have the time and patience rite now to get it done quick so i got my friends jason to do it for me. wen u get ready lat me know and i can get you in touch with jason if u want

Hey man I'm in the Gump. I'll look you up at Spring Fling next weekend. My truck is at Keefsrodncustom.com right now, but still gotta do paint and interior. Tryin to meet some peeps in the area. . .and oh yeah. . .ROLL TIDE

me and cobb and rusty and alot of others on here live in the same area..... in the warm season, we usually have some drag sessions where all the older guys hang out and watch all the kids tear their trucks up.....
bdroppeddak   +1y
and i dont think anyone but rusty likes football....
fatboysS1O   +1y
yes i do and it aint no sissy ass Alabama either. it all bout dem DAWGS!
low4lif   +1y
WOW.yea the dawgs are gay.i like how u put it cris.all yall old folks just sit back and watch.hell i think ever time we go dragin u and cobb have the trucks apart or working on something new.i think u and cobb are gonna start working on one as we start draging and by the end of the night have a badass truck.
fatboysS1O   +1y
^^^^^^^^^^^def dont like those pussy auburn tiggers either!
LayinSDime   +1y
Hey so I guess Cobb and Cris are gonna a open that new shop pretty soon I heard it was gonna be called Bodydrop While You Wait... garantee you a one-off show truck in 30 min. or less...oh and GO DAWGS!!!
bdroppeddak   +1y
you know what i would like to see? this thread separated into like 10 threads like how cobb was doing before, where, instead of adding the pics into one thread as they came in, he would make a new thread every time he uploaded new pics.....
fatboysS1O   +1y
ol asshole Cris. cant stand not to leave a jackass comment.
dssur   +1y
I love it! you should tint the windows out to complete the wrap around windows look.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Originally posted by Russ-D

I love it! you should tint the windows out to complete the wrap around windows look.

Like this?