threads
Page 13 of 25
Under Construction \  update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

Under Construction General Discussions
views 8933
replies 246
following 61

fatboysS1O   +1y
Cobb is too slow, so here. the one he has in his profile.

post photo
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/29/2011 10:50:59 AM by bdydrppup

front pics
post photo
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/29/2011 10:51:49 AM by bdydrppup

more
post photo
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/29/2011 10:56:49 AM by bdydrppup

thats tube uppers i made with new mounts and all of the shock tower gone, modded lowers big time, since u cant buy anything like spindles for these, kinda hard to get to lay on 19s
post photo
post photo
post photo
bdroppeddak   +1y
Originally posted by bdydrppup

yeh i told em darkest i could get thats legal. i have e nuff reasons to get a ticket already

have you forgot you live in alabama.... you are lucky to get a ticket for 30 mph over the limit.....
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 8/7/2011 10:39:36 PM by bdydrppup

Soooooooooo there will be some updates to this thread again as I recently bought it back. Trent and Dave took good care of it for me , figured it was time to get it rolling again. New motor on the way aswell as new wheels hopefully. stoked to get it rolling again. Its been 3 years since ive owed a bagged truck since I've been into building bikes.

Loaded on the trailer headed back to ole alabamer
post photo
bdydrppup   +1y
cleaned up a little headed to the shop for the heart transplantold motor outlittle empty now just waiting for the new engine to arrive. found a take out with 88k miles. considering my daily has 342k on it I should be good for awhile. Also getting a weber carb and a header
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
milkshake   +1y
thank u sooo much for buying it back!!! it was killing me to watch it rot in daves back yard... good luck! sick truck none the less
bdydrppup   +1y
I'm glad I was finally able too. Dave was really cool when I went to get it. Now I just gota get it rolling again. I'm ready to lay some miles down in it.
cookiemonster13   +1y
glad you got it back now get it back together!