threads
Page 14 of 25
Under Construction \  update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

Under Construction General Discussions
views 8931
replies 246
following 61

bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/29/2011 10:54:41 AM by bdydrppup

Got my engine in today! now to take it apart and clean it up. Also got a new weber carb and header also

post photo
juicedwagon   +1y
man i love this truck!!!
white92   +1y
Love it!!!! Simple,clean and different. Good looking truck dude!!!
Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 8/16/2011 8:51:30 PM by Layumon22s

HOLY SHIT! Glad to see you have this truck back. If I wasn't in IL now I would have bought this truck when Dave put it back up for next to nothing. You have a huge net gain considering what I paid you for it, the cheap price I sold it for and the steal that Dave had it up for. Plus you got a new interior out of the whole deal and it looks like Dave put some new tires on it. Well when you're ready to slut it back out hit me up. PS this thing is ready for a magazine. I had a few contact me when I owned it. Don't believe Dave ever had it shot. Change the rims and you're golden. Those weren't even my favorite but I got a premium for the Boyds and wanted those rims off my Honda so it was a win-win.
bdydrppup   +1y
thanks guys! I cant wait to drive it again. Dave was super cool and was glad to see something being done with it again. I know i am also. the front tires are new and lower profile than the rear. But im thinking of going with artilery steelies and wide whites to change it up. Been looking for some billets but no luck so far. Its got some cleaning up to do and little pine cone dents to fix but I'm not sweating it at all. Im just ready to cruise it up haha. I just got lucky and both owners took care of it. When/why did you move to Illinois? Your number still the same?
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Glad to see this thing back in action. It was one of my favorite trucks on SSM
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/29/2011 11:00:15 AM by bdydrppup

getting the engine cleaned up. its a 95 model efi. they had higher hp. plus a new weber and a header.
post photo
post photo
xgolferdude   +1y
glad to see it getting a new lease on life.. motor looks great btw
jspotmcd   +1y
motor looks amazing!!.. what did you use to paint the header? just High Temp paint??
bdydrppup   +1y
thanks. yeh just hightemp paint. i have a feeling it'll be gone after first start up lol