threads
Page 15 of 25
Under Construction \  update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

Under Construction General Discussions
views 8932
replies 246
following 61

tuckinlugs06   +1y
yeah i did the same paint on my headers when i put the v8 in they lasted a few shows then started to rust in some spots
4DOORWHORE   +1y
whats the lug pattern on those billet wheels . . . i wana buy em
bdydrppup   +1y
what billets? the truck has 18" diamo chrome wheels now. but it used to have boyd billets. The lug pattern is 5x4.5 or 114.3
92zuzuman   +1y
Nice glad this truck is in good hands
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/29/2011 11:04:29 AM by bdydrppup

got the motor in finally. all the underside is done. new exhaust welded in, driveline, new clutch, new tranny fluid. now just gota get the top and front done. schweetAnd mor importantly off the jack stands and laid out again!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bdydrppup   +1y
Drove it home tonight!!!!!!! back on the road after over a year i think and my first bagged ride in over 3 years. damn it feels good. cruising time
cookiemonster13   +1y
nice! How does the new motor feel?
bdydrppup   +1y
luckily the motor runs great. real quiet and smooth. i was a lil worried with it being a take out motor but its good to go
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/29/2011 11:06:10 AM by bdydrppup

500 miles on it since saturday. Doin great so far. Even took it on a couple of service calls for work. Got all my air condition parts in today and hopefully be blowing cold tomorrow.Planning on driving it 420 miles to the RA show in millington. Fingers crossed!

Truck at lowes doin truck stuff lol
post photo
kleerance   +1y
doin truck stuff! LOL sooo kick ass