threads
Page 16 of 25
Under Construction \  update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

update on the cab of space 4-2-2012 body drop and new wheels

Under Construction General Discussions
views 8929
replies 246
following 61

Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 9/4/2011 11:14:55 PM by Layumon22s

glad to see it hit up some shows. hope you enjoy that new interior i sure would have enjoyed new motor in it :)
post photo
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/29/2011 11:15:40 AM by bdydrppup

So i got back from RA event. 900+ trouble free miles besides the ac orphice building too much head pressure and god aweful tropical storm rain almost all the way back. Now for new wheels, new paint, and maybe a body drop..........some more from the show with me buddy jumbo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Layumon22s   +1y
damn so now you're selling it again? you are just never happy are you :) post up some pics of the new motor. all your photobucket photos got moved/deleted
bdydrppup   +1y
Edited: 10/25/2011 9:50:39 PM by bdydrppup

got it all cleaned up for some cruising. Got dirty from all the commuting. Damn gota fix my pics too! And yes its for sale or trade. you know me.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bdydrppup   +1y
I got all the pictures fixed finally
bdydrppup   +1y
So i bought some 20" foose lusso to test fit on the scab and it kinda snowballedredneck bedlift with ratchet straps since i was working alonethis setup has given years of trouble free use and abuse but rode like a tank. figured it was time for a better ride. but still keep it simple since its a daily
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bdydrppup   +1y
managed to squeeze 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag. 8 valves, 2 compressors. 2 tanks. gas tank. all under the bed floor. made some new lower square barsits all down hill now now lolvery simple bag on bar setup to soften the ride. dont mind all the crap everywhere. old mounts, wires, airline. it will all be cleaned up
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
bodydropped85   +1y
hell yea!
bdydrppup   +1y
hey James I better see that ranger at all the shows dragging around like ole days!!!
bdydrppup   +1y
Well thanks to pushy friends that kept nagging me I decided to body the spacecab. Sounds like a good excuse. Also bought some 18" boyd nemesis.

Drove it too the shop that morning. All down hill now.Now that its good and undriveableFirst problem. Huge ass rocker panels gota go. these are a huge bitch. 2-4 layers of metal. Cut and capped offMuch better
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo