threads
Page 3 of 7
Wheel Questions \  What do you want to see?

What do you want to see?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 722
replies 64
following 42

draggindakota   +1y
Edited: 2/29/2008 7:13:43 AM by draggindakota

High (+40mm & up) Offset wheels in 6x4.5 (6x114.3)! Show the Dodge owners some love for a change!

Oh Oh, I forgot something.

How bout a KMC Stealth copy, 6 lug, high offset? Please please please :)
The Mayor   +1y
I think all in all, your gonna find that the biggest thing people are looking for are higher offsets.

I for example drive a newer Ram, and most of the wheels on the market are +13 to +20 offsets on a 9.5 or 10 inch wheel. A stock wheel is a 9 inch (with I believe a +10 offset) and they barely tuck. A +40 offset would be great. I know Eagle/Voodoo have a couple styles with this offset, but they are the only ones I have found, and I already know of guys running these rims in my area.

More styles with higher offsets, and I think if us fullsize guys could get a few larger rims (22-26's) in an 8.5 or 9 inch width. That might be nice also. It can be alot of hassle to narrow rear ends/flare fenders/etc just to make 10 inch wide wheels with a +13 offset fit.
neurotic   +1y
Another thing to remember on widths is tire size sidth's. like mentioned above 24 and 26 are i beleive only made for 10 inch wide wheels mostly. I know they have a few maybe for 9 or 9.5. Just something to think about on widths gota have a tire to fit it and not ballon out on the sides over the rim.
wickedinsides   +1y
options of havng a bigger centerbore and 22x8.5 and 7.5 in 6x139.7 with high offset
kaoss   +1y
non-gangsta wheels(like lexani's for example).

Oh, and high-offset six lugs in 17*7,18*7,19*7 widths
MIDWEST DRAGFEST   +1y
18 or 20 inch hammers
PHKNOFF   +1y
Edited: 2/29/2008 10:24:24 AM by PHKNOFF

22x9 on 5x5.5 +40 offset, take the rivets off the lip and it would be perfect
post photo
lorunner   +1y
forged wheels. Large and light , with larger offsets big lips etc. A new style finish would be cool.
Draggin2hell   +1y
a cheaper Niche F16 or F18 in a 20"
huskerdually   +1y
Free wheels.