threads
Page 4 of 7
Wheel Questions \  What do you want to see?

What do you want to see?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 719
replies 64
following 42

lx4life   +1y
DRaggin2hell and PHKNOFF are dead on those styles of wheels are the S***. Plain and simple straight lines no Diamonds or Emerald embedded in them.
SSM-Webmaster   +1y
I want to see a wheel that is 20" or bigger that the factor hub cap from a 67 c10 would fit onto. To keep the old look.
JayMack75   +1y
22s high offset. I'm looking for a set for my g/f's truck right now. Its bagged, but can't lay cause of the rims that are on it right now are only +12
project_77   +1y
Alright guys. today is the day. I am printing out the forum as of 4 tonight so I can take it with me and show the guy. Will have answers on Sunday or Monday.
Draggin2hell   +1y
yea i love those wheels but if im payin 500 a wheel im just gonna go billet so we need a cheaper one
project_77   +1y
Ok. Went really well you guys. I was able to see pictures of the guys work. I can say I am impressed. For those of you that asked about the KMC units. I can get those duplicated for you. We are going to be aiming at affordable luxury. The pricing will be set accordingly, but on the upside you will not be receiving mass produced quality. And the wheels you are purchasing will not be seen on ever other car out there. It is a hard field to be original in. And for the people that suggested that we have a create your own wheel forum. We might do a contest like devious did a while ago to have someone design a wheel.
nvrdoned50   +1y
im with everyone else..... 6lug with a highoffset for us mitsu/isuzu/mazda/nissan/dodge d50/dastun guys
belowclvl   +1y
SOMETHING WITH SHARP POINTS LIKE MARTIN BROTHER DEATH STARS OR BILLET RIMS
project_77   +1y
hey guys. I have been banned from Mercedes forums due to a post like this. HAHAHA. Badluk examples?
pugz   +1y
20 and 22s thatll tuck on nissans