threads
Page 6 of 7
Wheel Questions \  What do you want to see?

What do you want to see?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 724
replies 64
following 42

fatboysS1O   +1y
fuckin sweet!
project_77   +1y
awesome. this wheel will allow us to supply to the 5 x 139.7 group needing high offsets.
zadaddy   +1y
How about a KMC Nemesis knock-off? I have been looking for a decent set for a while, but the people that still have them are garbage or they want my left testicle and first born for them...

sorry about this pic...the only one i could find online

post photo
RangerOn18Cobras   +1y
some 22x7.5s or 22x8s for a front wheel drive car 5 on 4.5(ford 500) that will tuck...and 6 spoke wheels for 5 lugs
project_77   +1y
here is another planned wheel. Tuesday all the plans get finalized along with the final first wheel line up. We have a name and model names but that will be released in time.
dragnlow   +1y
you have pics of other wheels on this first line up?
project_77   +1y
we changed who we were going to use. quality wise and pricing. The new vendor is a little bit more on price but his quality is superb. I will post more pics as we decide on them. We are working on "propaganda" right now. We photoshopping wheels on cars right now to get a feel for what it's going to look like. I think everyone will be surprised with it.
bagd2kf150   +1y
A badd ass set of wheels or options for an Isuzu Ascender (trailblazer) basically. Or somebody who might have a set of Trailblazer SS stock 20s they are lookin at gettin rid of
fatboysS1O   +1y
yall gunna get a lil crazy with the designs or u just gunna stick to the 5 spoke look? so far they look good, just wondering?
project_77   +1y
that's what we are trying to decide right now. we have a couple off the wall designs that we like. by no means is it sticking with just 5 spoke.