Chevy/GMC Trucks \  laid 2dr tahoe

laid 2dr tahoe

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6919
replies 34
following 22

FullSizeRST   +1y
Adam (budnikguy)

sorry didnt want to quote all those pics but looks killer man why you want to sell it?
willie_wonka   +1y
Sorry guys, but you are late to the party. Bill at Ektensive in Houston built one of these a long time ago. Its probably on his site somewhere, its red with billets, custom built frame, lays body......
Homemade S-10   +1y
i got 1 for sale to i want 5,500 it lowerd with 1st gen caddy nose fully shaved
bd94s10   +1y
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=335171579&albumID=828148&imageID=4721380

Yeah Stunner in GA had it.. I think he still has it... Adam (budnikguy) yours looks dope man... Was it in StreetTrucks for the conversion back in the day?
budnikguy   +1y
Thanks all yeah it was featured in Street Trucks as a tech artile..

got her for sale more out of necessity, not wanting to..

post photo
post photo
post photo
still2high   +1y
heres my cuz's bodydropped on 22s n 24s, 06 front clip

post photo
fatboysS1O   +1y

adam, do they sell those wheels like that somewhere or did u get those cut special for you? one-offs?
post photo
bigjon   +1y
Jay your truck has been my inspiration for buyin mine!! I love it I hope mine turns out half as nice as yours. Thanks for the notch and tub pics, what did you do with your gas tank? Mine hangs way low in the rear you can see it under the roll pan, big ol 30 gallon beast.
laydsuzu   +1y
mike lilley built the uppers and lowers for that tahoe on 22s and 24s. and did the frame on it if im correct. he built my 2link for me a long time ago, and he did a badass job, too bad he dont have his shop anymore. we talked about it at Gator Drag this year. that tahoe is sick
Hedbusr   +1y
Heres mine that I bought from Bill at Ekstensive.
post photo