Chevy/GMC Trucks \  laid 2dr tahoe

laid 2dr tahoe

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 6917
replies 34
following 22

CharlieB   +1y
Originally posted by bigjon

In my profile, I was going to buy your gmc in November when I called you to tell you I got the money you said you were on your way to sell it right then. Any way got some in my profile.

It was a good truck wish i keep it it is back on mautofied for sale with 22s on it
CharlieB   +1y

In my profile, I was going to buy your gmc in November when I called you to tell you I got the money you said you were on your way to sell it right then. Any way got some in my profile.

Keep your 2 door that is what i am working on right now all 2 doors look bad to the bone
bigjon   +1y
I know I still like it just a little pist off at gas prices $110 dollar to fill it up the other day!
bigjon   +1y
Originally posted by CharlieB

It was a good truck wish i keep it it is back on mautofied for sale with 22s on it

thats funny my dodge ram i sold to buy your gmc is also back up for sale! weird
CharlieB   +1y

I know I still like it just a little pist off at gas prices $110 dollar to fill it up the other day!

When you bag the back keep the back seat i hate it when they have no back seats