Page 2 of 3
Wheel Questions \  billet accessories direct

billet accessories direct

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 933
replies 24
following 17

arod84   +1y
I guess this past year they've been short handed. It took me just over 4 months to get my wheels(US wheels dropped the ball) and another month or so to get my steering wheel and caps but when I got everything it was better than I expected and they took care of me. I hope things get better, 'cause I have alot more things planned for the future and hope to order more stuff from 'em.
nopinch   +1y
i dont know what the truth is but from what i hear around town (here in tulsa) is that its only a couple of guys and during the day they have a fulltime machine shop and that business is busy as hell and the B.A.D stuff is a side job that they try to do at night.
xbwebster   +1y
well you hear anything else let me know. i really want the rockstars on my xb
PleasuresBurban   +1y
Originally posted by kleandime2

it took 12 weeks to get my wheels they took the money out of my account with out notice and it took 15 weeks to get the steering wheel and center caps i will never deal with them again they have the worst customer service out there

How would that be without notice if you gave them the info and ordered products from them? Doesnt make since..Anyone is going to take money before making and sending orders for product.

I just talked to Jason on the phone last night..He knows about this thread. He isnt ignoring anyone. Its not a couple of guys working on the BAD stuff.. Its One..Yes ONE. The phone is jacked up and will hopefully be fixed soon. Its a issue with the line and everytime it rains the phone gets messed up and the telephone company is dropping the ball on fixing it. Steering wheels are 5-7 weeks out he said.
xbwebster   +1y
i want to order wheels and Steering wheel. thanks for that info
slammedtoys   +1y
Tell that cracka to get a cell phone then and post that so people have a way to get ahold of him
PleasuresBurban   +1y
he has a cell phone..am i giving out the number..no.
slammedtoys   +1y
Then tell him not to bitch when people cant get ahold of him and talk down about him because the customer service sucks. Fact is customer service starts by being able to pickup a phone. Most people will be cool about waiting on something if they know the person it working on it. If no one answers the phone ever then people start to worry.
xbwebster   +1y
im just trying to get wheels thats all
kleandime2   +1y
Originally posted by kleandime2

it took 12 weeks to get my wheels they took the money out of my account with out notice and it took 15 weeks to get the steering wheel and center caps i will never deal with them again they have the worst customer service out there

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How would that be without notice if you gave them the info and ordered products from them? Doesnt make since..Anyone is going to take money before making and sending orders for product.

I just talked to Jason on the phone last night..He knows about this thread. He isnt ignoring anyone. Its not a couple of guys working on the BAD stuff.. Its One..Yes ONE. The phone is jacked up and will hopefully be fixed soon. Its a issue with the line and everytime it rains the phone gets messed up and the telephone company is dropping the ball on fixing it. Steering wheels are 5-7 weeks out he said.

they took the money never called i caught it on my online banking called two weeks straight finally talked to jason he said they were shipped which was fine then another two weeks went by b4 i seen the wheels then another 3 weeks for the steeringwheels and centers if they are that busy as jason says then step up to the plate and hire some employees they have lost my business due to poor cusomer service