threads
Page 4 of 6
Full Size Truckin General \  my new 87 suburban bagged on 22/24s new pics page 3

my new 87 suburban bagged on 22/24s new pics page 3

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 3348
replies 50
following 37

jumbo   +1y
dude, i'm so fucking jealous. when i get mine back and get the body and paint done to it, i'll be happy for you instead of just jealous, lol. Looks sick dude, i love that blue, and i really dig the laid out stock look. And where's weeniestock? I saw on the flyer that the first 100 got 2 free hotdogs?? What about the first 100 people, i got skinny friends that will give me some hotdogs (voluntarily or not, haha)!
SHOWTIME   +1y
THATS SWEET!it looks really good i think you made a good trade.well done.
pugz   +1y
weeniestock is here in houston.
CHOSN1   +1y
Yeah, I normally like my stuff clean shaved but that thing looks badass just the way it is
fatboysS1O   +1y
jumbo loves weiners.
EKSESSIV CONTROL   +1y
looks good man
JPeventsxx   +1y
Originally posted by sdime2372

dude, i'm so fucking jealous. when i get mine back and get the body and paint done to it, i'll be happy for you instead of just jealous, lol. Looks sick dude, i love that blue, and i really dig the laid out stock look. And where's weeniestock? I saw on the flyer that the first 100 got 2 free hotdogs?? What about the first 100 people, i got skinny friends that will give me some hotdogs (voluntarily or not, haha)!

If you drive from Arkansas, I will take care of you.

JP
NC TechY   +1y
Lookin Nice
speedylowz   +1y
Luvin The Burb......PugZZZZZ
WHATABURGER   +1y
yay!!!!!!!!!! can I puke in it????

Just fuckin wit ya pugz!

LOL