threads
Page 3 of 6
Full Size Truckin General \  my new 87 suburban bagged on 22/24s new pics page 3

my new 87 suburban bagged on 22/24s new pics page 3

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 3347
replies 50
following 37

granth   +1y
Originally posted by LaidNeon

i have always like that burban

x2
zadaddy   +1y
Originally posted by 72bumpside

Originally posted by LaidNeon

i have always like that burban

x2

x3
bagd2kf150   +1y
the tank got sectioned a few times so I think that it is down to a 25-26 gallon. But that still hurts a little bit.
uncivlized1   +1y
I hate to see my old Hardbody changing hands again but after talking to Rob it sounded like it was going to a good home. Good luck with the Nissan Rob and I love the Burban Pugz. I think it was a good trade for both of you!!
pugz   +1y
hahaha kelly... rob likes it even though it needs a new windshield now. he's what like the 10th owner of that truck now. lol.
uncivlized1   +1y
There have been several owners thats for sure but at least it came a long way from when I picked it up from Chuck over in Tomball about 4 years ago... you ahve seen the pictures, lol!

What happened to the windshield?
pugz   +1y
ya u def did turn that truck around. someone kicked in the windshield at his house the other day. nothing else jsut kicked it in
KCTACO   +1y
Great score pugz....cant wait to see you hover that beast into a show near by. Hit me up sometime...
uncivlized1   +1y
Well, add that to the random things that the truck has seen during its life...lol

A few friends and I were talking the other day about the night I decided to take it out to a night club a couple days after 'finishing' it. I popped the hood for a few people who wanted to see how the the 19s tucked and when I went to shut the hood I couldnt get it to latch. After a couple of tries and having had a few drinks in me I pulled out a ratchet and 10mm socket and pulled the hood off and threw it into the club parking lot then got in the truck and drove home. The faces on the people who were checking out the truck were priceless!!!! LOL
pugz   +1y
hahahah thats some funny shit.

and chris... ill be at weeniestock...ill see u then.. and rob should have the hb there too