threads
Page 13 of 21
Body work and Paint \  LET'S SEE THE FLAT/SATIN PAINT JOBS!!

LET'S SEE THE FLAT/SATIN PAINT JOBS!!

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 60909
replies 202
following 164

tuckinlugs06   +1y

no the caddi ur talkin has the intake threw the hood ...but that nissan is that hodrod flatz red?
sittin_so_low   +1y
Edited: 9/29/2009 7:34:16 PM by madmax95

heres my sonoma i traded, but i did it, hot rod flatz red, came out sick, looked so good, i miss it lolheres another shot,  heres my frontier i have now, i also did it, hot rod flatz vanilla shake, looks really good
post photo
post photo
post photo
TufLuv80   +1y

KRYLON BABY!!!!
post photo
tmul   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
flatblackgmc   +1y

I'm rockin the old school DP90, no clear. It came out a nice satin black but with time and no clear, the sun faded out to the greyish black it is now. It will soon be going to the paint shop for Hot Rod Flatz black or white.  
post photo
post photo
chopedmazda   +1y

how much is the hod rod flatz
Deluxe_D100   +1y
That flat red looks awesome and so does the vanilla frontier
detailpro3   +1y

I really like the flat black look. I have always liked the rat rod look so nice job
S10kid17   +1y
Edited: 10/1/2009 2:20:24 PM by S10kid17

Edited: 10/1/2009 2:17:09 PM by S10kid17Edited: 10/1/2009 2:15:22 PM by S10kid17Mine before I redid it.  
layin22ʹs   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nekbreakerOriginally posted by scraper631here is my wifes s10 i did for her.cost me 8o bucks.i just mixed a single stage color with a 2 k filler.works realy good.and looks good to. has anyone else heard of this idea?? and where do i find these hot rod flats colors at? ---------------------------------------------hey man yeah this is my wifes s10.i have done flat jobs like this sevral times..i tried the hot rod flats and hated it!! so i decited to just tint the primer.te only down fall is its ard to get realy bright cause i can only get gray primer..so the color loses alot when you mix it..and on a side note i mix alot or hardner in it as well this s10 in the pic is going on 2 years now and it hasent faded at all either..
post photo
post photo
post photo