Wheel Questions \  96 dodge ram tuck

96 dodge ram tuck

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 2717
replies 14
following 7

Jance Customs   +1y
Edited: 4/23/2009 12:00:47 AM by Jance Customs

I found this chart on another thread in this section, but I have a question. I found a set of 22x10's and the backspacing is 7" with the center bore at 78mm. So by looking at the chart does it mean it will have a +38 offset???  The set I have now are 22x9.5 with a +15 offset with a center bore of 87.1, will I be better off keeping what I have or get a different set so I can keep the wheels inside the fenders? Thanks!  Thanks!
cantlooswit22s   +1y

jance...your still gay.. but just look around for wheels dude..wen i had 22s on my ram,i got lucky and got 22x9 all the way around and only had to cut the lil 1" lip inside my fenders.just be lucky your not doin 24s.cuz those REALY suck..
Jance Customs   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cantlooswit22sjance...your still gay.. but just look around for wheels dude..wen i had 22s on my ram,i got lucky and got 22x9 all the way around and only had to cut the lil 1" lip inside my fenders.just be lucky your not doin 24s.cuz those REALY suck..---------------------------------------------
post photo
post photo
NR-Shaw   +1y

YEH WHAT ALL OF THEM ARE SAYIN. . . . .DODGE. . . . VERY LIMITED AND GET READY TO DUMP SOME MONEY INTO THAT BASTARD. . . . . ON THE OTHER HAND THOSE BOSS WHEELS HAVE A +40 OFFSET IN THE 5X5/5.5 AND THATS WHAT YOUR LOOKIN FOR SOMETHING IN THAT NATURE
charger3G   +1y
just got back from the field with the army. thanks for everyones help. im glad i know what to look for now