Ford Trucks \  mustang II front end question

mustang II front end question

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 6348
replies 16
following 10

SunsetRanger   +1y
Edited: 4/7/2009 1:47:54 AM by SunsetRanger

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged85i didnt know the ranger studs fit, interesting....--------------------------------------------- Yeah on one of them we opened it up a little and welded the one stud in. Then we had the bright idea to see if they would just pound right in. So after trying the first one the other 8 went in easily. I think the toyota studs are just a hair smaller..  The nice thing was I didn't have to go and buy different lugs for the front and for the rear.. I am able to use the ones that I had when we first started this whole thing..
bodydropped85   +1y

badass. i know that was one of my main concerns with using yota stuff.
draggincaddy   +1y

i have a yota clip, drop spindles, and new balljoints for this swap.... sell pretty cheap
msturg   +1y
I know this is somewhat off topic but I ran the toyota studs in front and when I got new axles to shorten the explorer rearend I had them put in the same style stud as the toyota, which they do for no additional charge.
lowjoe74   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by fiveinchbodydropi have a yota clip, drop spindles, and new balljoints for this swap.... sell pretty cheap---------------------------------------------How much is cheap? lol let me know
draggincaddy   +1y
clip, drops, balljoints....350.00also have new bearings for it and for 50 more i'll throw in new tierods, adjuster sleeves, and rotors
THE LOW RANGER   +1y

the youta front are alot cheaper the mustang front end