threads
Page 2 of 3
Chevy/GMC Trucks \  my 08 yukon, bagged on 26s, full caddy conversion, custom painted,

my 08 yukon, bagged on 26s, full caddy conversion, custom painted,

Chevy/GMC Trucks Make Specific
views 4717
replies 27
following 9

4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

heres a pic when i first got it
post photo
nvr53   +1y

no lambos yet
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

here was the old truck, and then the new truck, after the ugly 26s
post photo
IDROPEM   +1y

Thats pretty dope, I wanted a new tahoe on 26s before I got laid off. You gonna get it lower or are you happy with where it is?
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y
Edited: 5/25/2009 8:52:26 PM by 4pumpedTLon20s

nope, why would you think that,(lol)  ?????? no lambos, not on this one, not on the next one, nor on the previous one, i did lambos on my radical acura, 8 to 9 years ago when they first came out, at which time they were cool, but not cool no more,even at the time, i did not like them, i was competitive in the euro scene, and did it for points, it was a major mod, and helped me win and i did, over 150 trophies, with 65 best of shows.  lol i hated them, and the best thing i ever did to that car was take them off, this truck will only get paint, interior, suspension and beat, i use the truck to tow my 20 ft enclosed trailer just wanted to make it a more appealing tow pig.  also did not build to win trophies or shows, built to daily drive, and have fun with it, done with the competing, just wanna drive and have fun with it,

\---------------------------------------------Originally posted by nvr53no lambos yet---------------------------------------------

4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

have to go lower, im not happy with the back at all, and that is the rear end hitting the frame already, the front is ok for now, but first im gonna hit the back, getting it lower, then i will move to the front, probably go with the exstensive kit for the front they have, also notch the back, and either 3 link, or cantilever it, not sure yet, but this was for the time being, i was towing with it, and it sucked, since it was lowered, so thats why i went with the air ride.

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IDROPEMThats pretty dope, I wanted a new tahoe on 26s before I got laid off. You gonna get it lower or are you happy with where it is?---------------------------------------------

NR-Shaw   +1y

you still got the yukon front end?? or what do you have left from the yukon front end?
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

this is what i use the truck for:
post photo
4pumpedTLon20s   +1y

still got some parts, got the front bumper, and grill with billet upper and lower grills, both headlights and hood, only sold the fenders so far, if anyone is intrested  asking 800 for everything else but fenders, plus shipping or free local pick up.

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TWANKY2inchRAMyou still got the yukon front end?? or what do you have left from the yukon front end?---------------------------------------------